The objective of this work package is to prepare an evaluation as well as a ranking of IWRM strategies.
- Conceptual development of the BRAMAR Decision Support System (BRAMAR DSS)
- Data base development and GIS platforms
- Further development and application of the DS tools
- Development of the BRAMAR-DSS
- Implementation of a GIS platform for the BRAMAR CSA and the State of Paraíba;
- Further development of an interactive spatial multi-criteria analysis method to support the selection of adequate areas for managed aquifer recharge;
- Development of different Decision Support (DS) tools based on Multi-Criteria-Analysis (MCA) to support the identification of adequate waste water reclamation and reuse schemes, WWT technologies and IWRM strategy ranking;
- DSS framework for future IWRM implementation in semi-arid regions of NE of Brazil.
- Responsible partner:
- RWC: Dr. Bernd Rusteberg
- Supporting partner:
- UFPB: Prof. Cristiano Almeida