Work package 9 aims at disseminating the gathered knowledge via the website (www.bramar.net), an information platform and special training.
- Stakeholder identification and dissemination of project outcome;
- Development of a project website and web-based information platform;
- Training of local partners, local experts, decision makers and end-user as well as capacity building measures.
- Identification of all relevant stakeholders and survey about their role and perception with regards to BRAMAR objectives;
- Creation and distribution of project brochures, posters and regular news-letters;
- Disseminate BRAMAR on national and international level and publish results, findings and deliverables of the project on international, national events and in journals;
- Assist interested parties in technology transfer and the implementation of project findings;
- Disseminate BRAMAR work and findings to Brazilian water and environmental authorities and water companies, especially on Federal level as well as State level in Northeast of Brazil and Central Brazil ( cooperation with IWAS);
- Strengthen the participative decision making process as implemented under WP8 by stakeholder and Basin Committees workshops.
- Responsible partner:
- INSA: Dr. Salomão Medeiros
- Supporting partner:
- ISA: Vera Kohlgrüber